Youth Boot Camps target adults between the ages of 20 and 28 who are about to enter the real world and find themselves challenged due to the little knowledge they have about management of their finances and future financial planning.
This boot camp will help you become money smart and allows you to develop a wealth creation mindset. It allows you to identify the resources that you have available and help you understand how to manage them. It provides you with new ideas on how to leverage financial and non-financial resources to create wealth. If you are talented in a certain area, such as football, it teaches you how to make use of your talent to make extra money. If you are looking to make an investment, this workshop gives you the chance to share your investment ideas and receive advice from experts.
You will get introduced to all the different skills through hands-on activities, group discussions and games, which will demonstrate and communicate financial literacy concepts in an easier and smoother way.Join a Youth Boot Camp
If you have just recently opened a bank account and you don’t know how to start budgeting and saving money, Youth Boot Camps will introduce you to that through different discussion topics
Wants vs. Needs
- To learn to differentiate between a want and prioritize accordingly
- To learn the importance of Budgeting.
- To learn how to budget, track expenses, and evaluate your spending
Beliefs to actions / Setting and achieving
- To show that your beliefs are the reason your life is the way it is.
- To show that all beliefs come from life influences
- Discover the obstacles and learn how to overcome them
- To learn to set a clear vision and progress towards it
Types of Income and 3 Pillars of Wealth
- To understand the two types of income, earned and passive.
- To differentiate between saving, investing, and speculating
- To identify assets and liabilities.
- To learn about the three pillars of wealth
Leveraging and Financial Squares
- To understand the concept of leveraging and its importance.
- To introduce the four financial squares demonstrating how people make & earn money.
- Get familiar with banking services
- Get familiar with the types of interest calculation, simple, flat, & reducing
- To understand the cons and pros of credit and debit cards
- How to use credit cards responsibly
- To understand the ways to manage risks.
- To determine one’s attitude towards risk.
- To understand the importance of diversifying your investments.
Turning a Business Idea into Business
- To learn how to identify a business idea, validate and improve it.
- To learn about the 4-step process to turn a business idea into a business.
- Get familiar with the local taxes imposed
- Understand who is obliged to pay taxes.
- Familiarize with the procedure of tax payments in your country
- Discover the benefits of paying taxes and keeping accurate records.
JOIN A YOUTH BOOT CAMP
Our other Programs
You are currently viewing:
MONEYSMART Youth targets adults ages 20-28 who are about to enter the real world and find themselves challenged due to the little knowledge they have about management of their finances and future financial planning.
Lebanon and Beyond
Eventa is looking for like-minded partners in the Middle Easter region to spread the MONEYSMART culture. Join this movement and be part of the change. Together, we can help our communities build a solid financial foundation. Get in touch!
Invite a MONEYSMART Champion to Your Community
Our team of Champions, who are trained to deliver MONEYSMART activities to 7-14-years-old, are giving back to their communities by holding sessions with local community organizations such as public libraries, municipalities, schools, and local NGOs.
Connect a champion with your community by hosting them in your organization to spread financial awareness to the future generations.
Join Our Team of
At Eventa we always look forward to expanding our team of trainers and facilitators in order to bring an eclectic and exciting experience to our MONEYSMART participants. If interested in joining us on this financial literacy adventure across the Middle East, get in touch!
Our Amazing Community
“Although I come from a background not related to business or finance – I am a communication student – it really related to me because it teaches you how to be successful in life, how to turn goals into achievements.”
“Making money is vital in this generation. Surviving through this economy is very important and managing money puts me on the safe side.”
“All these changes are very important to me in order to have a happy life. If I believe I can gain control of my financial future and work hard for it, then I would be able to give time to my family, my hobbies and myself.”
Maria GhaziriMONEYSMART member
“The MONEYSMART community has opened up many opportunities for me since I joined in 2017. The journey of learning and spreading awareness about financial literacy has expanded by network across Lebanon.”
“In such a negative mindset among the Lebanese youth, this program is a way to start building a better economy for the youth and the country.”
Roudy El Chabab
“Financial knowledge is available everywhere, but the impact of your mindset and character is unique to the MONEYSMART experience.”